Share your expertise with the world
Campus is a platform that showcases advice and best practice in key areas of higher education from academics and university staff around the world. We are building a community that enables higher education professionals to connect with their peers and exchange insight on:
Campus+ is a unique opportunity to become a contributing partner to the resources, tools and advice published on Campus.
As a partner, you will benefit from the support of the Campus editorial team and have access to our publishing schedule so that you can start planning your submissions early. All contributing partners have an institutional profile page, where the advice and insight submitted by their faculty and staff is displayed, creating a rich library of content.
Building on THE's global academic audiences, Campus is the place to share your institution's innovative work with the world.
- Dedicated guidance and support from Campus’ editorial team
- Access to Campus editorial publishing schedule and submissions deadlines
- Invitations to appear on Campus podcasts, webinars and live events
- University name and logo on all contributed resources
- Central hub for your Campus resources
- University branding, image and description of your choice
Be part of THE’s global community:
- Your institution’s teaching expertise showcased on Campus
- Your logo on the THE homepage
- Your feedback welcomed as Campus develops
Once confirmed as a Campus+ contributing partner, you will have a consultation meeting with the Campus editorial team. We will spend time with you to understand your university’s area of expertise and share forthcoming editorial schedules that will allow you to contribute to our agenda setting Spotlight series, appear in our regular live events and help shape the editorial direction of the platform.
You can present as many ideas for content as your capacity allows. Working closely with our editorial team to refine your pitch, you can then submit content and our editorial team will get it ready for publication.